We absolutely love to see our brides use their creativity in their wedding design, decor, and details. Many of our past brides have shown their incredible creative talents in designing their own invitations, themes, centerpieces, favors, and in the above shown photo, ring pillows.
This green ring pillow was made of all natural materials including a coconut, moss, and natural twine to tie the rings. This DIY bride added a personal touch to this creative ring pillow by carving out the bride and groom’s initials on the side.
The bride and creator of this ring pillow wowed her guests with many other DIY designs for the tropical themed Hawaii wedding. The wedding invitation for this Hawaii wedding at a private estate in Kaneohe was beautifully designed as a postcard with a vintage map of the Hawaiian Islands.
Still searching for the perfect details and decor for your Hawaiian Wedding? Here are some wedding tips to add a tropical twist to your Hawaii wedding decor:
- Use whole coconuts or whole pineapples to line your ceremony isle or walkways.
- Use whole lychees to add texture to your centerpieces.
- Hand out bright colored sunglasses or sandals for your guests as a fun and useful wedding favor.
- Incorporate sand into your centerpieces or even at the base of your cake (use brown sugar to get the look of sand, but not the taste!)
- Use vintage style hawaiian postcards as place cards or table cards.
- Use local tropical flowers to accent place settings.
- Set up a bubble blowing station for kids or even a shave ice stand!
Would you like to share your ideas for Hawaii Wedding themes or decor. Feel free to leave a comment here!